Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Save South Dade county!

I'm going to go out on a limb and dabble in FL politics. Perhaps this guy can reinstitute some personal responsibility into the FL political process (dangling chad, anyone?).

I have it on good authority that Capt. Slate is one heck of a guy. His web site says he is my kind of politician: the rare "common-sense" breed, of which we've not seen many lately.


“The broad tenants of my campaign can be summed up in the following; to provide limited government, ensure lower taxes, safeguard individual liberty, promote personal responsibility, empower families and maintain public security.”


When you have a guiding set of principles like that, you don't have to be a Harvard grad to make the right decisions. Too bad no one in DC understands this.

The only bad thing I can say is that he is fond of Beaker, but then again, aren't we all guilty of that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home