Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tax the Rich!

It never ceases to amaze me that liberals will gladly give up our income to achieve their 'religion'. They have some complex that makes them believe that the rich don't pay enough in taxes, and the poor pay too much. Well, the poor DON'T PAY TAXES! As a matter of fact, I know quite a few poor people who EARN money around tax time. One fellow made more in a tax refund than he made in salary that year. This doesn't even count the hand-outs he gets from our liberal morons.

I like giving to charity. I love giving my hard-earned money in church and to various charities. It feels me with a sense of community and love for my fellow man. What separates me from liberals is that I think charity is personal. It is a personal charge that comes from my religion. For a liberal, charity is a social agenda used to inflict their 'religion' on us. If I were to go to my reps and ask them to pass a law requiring that everyone give 10% to my church, they'd laugh me out of the building. But liberals go to liberal reps, and now we all have to give our money to their pet charities.

Additionally, when someone goes to a private charity, there is often some level of accountability expected. If you ask for money for your electric bill from my church and are later seen buying beer, you won't get money ever again. If you go to the liberal establishment and request money, there is zero accountability. You can sell your government cheese and buy beer. You can use FEMA cards for boob jobs. You can buy your big-screen on your Katrina 'emergency' check. (see this) Try that with our benevolence fund staff, and you may well get kicked out of the community.

Liberals are all heart and no brain. That is the best I can say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Say said...

Well, the poor don't pay income taxes. They do, however, pay quite a disproportionate relative share of sales, use, and fuel taxes.

-SayUncle

10:23 AM  
Blogger J. J. Horner said...

I am not a believer in taxing someone based on income. I'd much prefer to tax someone based on consumption. It is a much fairer way, in my opinion.

In a consumption-based tax system, the rich still pay more, but not because they are rich or productive. They pay more because they have more expensive tastes.

Perhaps a consumption-based system would encourage those drunken sailors in DC to lay off my wallet.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home