Monday, December 12, 2005

Radio fun

So, I'm listening to the radio and I hear some sad voices singing: "All we are saying is let Tookie live."

How absolutely sad. This man kills four people, started a major criminal enterprise, plays nice before his scheduled execution, and the liberal idiots line up on his side. Have they no shame? I'm not a huge fan of the death penalty, but he's been convicted and a jury of his peers chose this punishment.

Why are these liberal weenies lining up against the families of his victims and the families of the people killed by his cadre of sociapaths?

Can they not line up on the side of the victims for once? Why are they putting all their weight behind this murderer?

Also, why did they have to use that song? If someone has proof that liberals are really cartoon characters with real skin, I'd like to see it. I've suspected it for a while, but a little proof would go a long way to convince me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home